Saturday, July 10, 2010

Celebrating 6 Years...

Warren tortured me all week with the surprise he had planned to celebrate our 6 year anniversary.   I was completely clueless and his hints (all utterly vague) were no help.  Until... he asked me to pack my hiking boots, a fancy dress (for later)  and then pointed to the AT map.   See, there was this tiny section in the Shenandoah National Park that we had to skipped a couple of years ago when we had to reroute due to too much snow on the ground and too little clothes on our backs....


No snow on July 10.  Picture perfect weather for a 2 1/2 mile section which we doubled back on for a lovely 5 mile hike.
When we reached the top of the mountain, Cute Husband whipped out the perfect Anniversary card, kissed me hard and dragged me back down the trail so that we could make our dinner reservations. 

I can't think of a better way to celebrate 6 years of fun with this man... see why I am so crazy about this guy....

Thanks for the amazing surprise, My Love...

No comments: